Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Manilia Philippines Marrage How Can I Get From The Philippines To Malaysia By Boat?

How can I get from the Philippines to Malaysia by boat? - manilia philippines marrage

I would like to travel to Malaysia, the Philippines, I would like to buy a plane ticket to KL Manilia, so ...
1. Can I still purchase tickets to travel to Argentina (I have a U.S. passport)
2. If so, how do I get to Malaysia without having to fly .. difficult? As long as ...
3 .. You have the same problem ... I want you to Thailand from KL by train ... but I'm not with tickets for travel from worries .....


Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. I suggest you go by plane to KL on Air Asia a recent promotion to go to KL Subic Bay.

    Check out this link
    http://www.ktmb.com.my

    Note you can book your tickets online, so you are sure you know where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a boat ride from the city of Zamboanga, Philippines to Sandakan, Malaysia. Weesam Express takes about 8 hours and costs about 6000 pesos. Lines Alesón takes about 16 hours and costs about 4000 pesos. There is no direct boat to Kuala Lumpur. This is not really a recommended route. Foreigners should not be used much of this route. I hope others can to add this information.

    To be safe I suggest you enter a ticket or to leave in the Philippines. Sometimes the immigration officer airlines and research. This was discussed in another forum owner. If you are a foreign diplomat, may resign immigration procedures. By the way sure that your passport valid for the next six months.

    Experiments, in forums such as travel
    http://thorntree.lonelyplanet.com
    http://tripadvisor.com

    Hope this helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. To be in the safe when you're there, you can travel arrangements.

    ReplyDelete