Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rent Tree Trim Truck Can I Cut Trees Or Bushes Off My Trailer, If I Rent A Lot In A Trailer Park?

Can I cut trees or bushes off my trailer, if I rent a lot in a trailer park? - rent tree trim truck

I was moving on in search of a place for my supporters, when the owner told me that it was distributing. He was told that I was looking for a place and someone called the NAACP in her by her words and I quote: "They never had a N_ _ _R in my park, and released me and told me it was because I cried. My 10 years told him that whoever. Well cut, not the fool, I ask them shrubs nasty cut, a tree, to my supporters and my supporters is growing up. The trailer can not move if the tree / shrub of him transported and she refuses. I have this land and all permits and ready for my supporters hell away from this monster and can not be moved. Can I legally cut the bushes? Can she hold me hostage and say bothered me more about it and what I can do? "It gave me an eviction days 5 September 26. And then prompted to pay for October. I Want Out

No comments:

Post a Comment